Extreme Chocolate Cake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Extreme Chocolate Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Extreme Chocolate Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
- Use the first set of ingredients to make the cake. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 3 minutes with an electric mixer. Stir in the boiling water by hand. Pour evenly into the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, use the second set of ingredients. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Stir in the cocoa and confectioners’ sugar alternately with the milk and vanilla. Beat to a spreading consistency.
- Split the layers of cooled cake horizontally, cover the top of each layer with frosting, then stack them onto a serving plate. Frost the outside of the cake.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 38 %
Cholesterol: 21 %
Sodium: 21 %
Potassium: 9 %
Total Carbohydrates: 36 %
Dietary Fiber: 23 %
Protein: 15 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Extreme Chocolate Cake