Japanese-Style Salmon and Avocado Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Japanese-Style Salmon and Avocado Salad " recipe we have found so far.
Japanese-Style Salmon and Avocado Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g pack boneless half salmon side, skin-on
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- 240g pack radishes, topped and quartered
- bunch spring onions, sliced
- 85g bag watercress
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
For the dressing
- 25g piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan. Add the salmon, skin-side down, and cook for 4-5 mins. Turn and cook for a further 3 mins, or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate or board and remove and discard the skin. Flake the fish into large chunks.
- Meanwhile, combine the dressing ingredients in a jug. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the avocado, radish, spring onion and watercress.
- Divide the salad mixture and flaked salmon between 4 bowls. Drizzle over the dressing and top with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Japanese-style salmon and avocado salad recipe