Skip to content
- 16 ounces Tomato Juice- look for low-sodium options
- 6 teaspoons Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Splash of lemon juice
- 4 fluid ounce Vodka
- 2 medium celery stalks
- Combine the tomato juice, hot sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, black pepper in a glass pitcher. Stir the mixture and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Add the vodka to the tomato juice and blend thoroughly with a spoon.
- Add ice cubes to glasses, pour in the cocktail and garnish with a celery stick.