Low Carb Spicy Tomato Cocktail Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Low Carb Spicy Tomato Cocktail" recipe we have found so far.
Low Carb Spicy Tomato Cocktail
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 16 ounces Tomato Juice- look for low-sodium options
- 6 teaspoons Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Splash of lemon juice
- 4 fluid ounce Vodka
- 2 medium celery stalks
- Combine the tomato juice, hot sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, black pepper in a glass pitcher. Stir the mixture and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Add the vodka to the tomato juice and blend thoroughly with a spoon.
- Add ice cubes to glasses, pour in the cocktail and garnish with a celery stick.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Low-Carbs Drinks