Mall Pretzels Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mall Pretzels" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast, brown sugar and salt in 1 1/2 cups warm water. Stir in flour, and knead dough on a floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, and turn to coat the surface. Cover, and let rise for one hour.
- Combine 2 cups warm water and baking soda in an 8 inch square pan. Line 6 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- After dough has risen, cut into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a 3 foot rope, pencil thin or thinner. Twist into a pretzel shape, and dip into the baking soda solution. Place onto parchment covered baking sheets, and let rise 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with coarse salt, garlic salt or cinnamon sugar.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 4 %
Cholesterol: 2 %
Sodium: 71 %
Potassium: 2 %
Total Carbohydrates: 11 %
Dietary Fiber: 5 %
Protein: 10 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mall Pretzels