Family Fry Bread Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Family Fry Bread" recipe we have found so far.
Family Fry Bread
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Whisk 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk water and butter together in a separate bowl; pour into flour mixture and stir until mixture comes together to form a ball and is slightly sticky and elastic. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Cover bowl with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough and turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in 1/4 cup flour, if necessary. Shape into 10 balls.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large cast iron skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll each dough ball out on a lightly floured surface into an 8-inch round.
- Place each round into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove fry bread to a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining dough rounds.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 11 %
Cholesterol: 2 %
Sodium: 15 %
Potassium: 2 %
Total Carbohydrates: 10 %
Dietary Fiber: 5 %
Protein: 9 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Family Fry Bread