Korean Brisket and Kimchi Burger Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Korean Brisket and Kimchi Burger" recipe we have found so far.
Korean Brisket and Kimchi Burger
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500g beef brisket, minced
- 125g speck, rind removed, minced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce
- Sunflower oil, to brush
- 6 spring onions, dark green part thinly sliced, pale part halved lengthways
- 2 green capsicums, quartered lengthways
- 6 brioche burger buns, split, brushed with oil, sprinkled with black sesame seeds
- Kewpie mayonnaise and gochujang (Korean chilli paste), to serve
- 1/4 cup (55g) salt
- 1/3 Chinese cabbage (wombok), sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs dried chilli flakes
- Combine brisket, speck and 2 tbs soy. Form into 6 patties and flatten. Brush with remaining 2 tbs soy. Chill for 30 minutes.
- For the kimchi, combine salt, cabbage and 2 cups (500ml) hot water in a bowl. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse and drain. Stir through sliced dark spring onion and remaining kimchi ingredients.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat and brush with oil. Cook capsicum and pale spring onion for 2-3 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside. Brush pan with a little oil. Cook patties for 2 minutes each side, then reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 3 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through.
- Spread bun bases with mayonnaise. Top with capsicum, patties, chilli paste, spring onion, kimchi and bun lids to serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Delicious