Easy Baked Beef Brisket Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Baked Beef Brisket" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Baked Beef Brisket
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Braising Liquid:
- Season both sides of the brisket generously with salt, pepper, and cayenne. For best results, place brisket over an aluminum foil “rack” set over a plate and refrigerate, uncovered, 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and salt. Cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, rosemary, and apple juice. Increase heat to high and boil until liquid is reduced by about half, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer half of the apple-onion mixture into a baking dish. Place brisket fat-side up on top; cover with remaining apple-onion mixture. Cover baking dish tightly with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) and bake until fork-tender, about 2 hours 15 minutes. Check for doneness after 2 hours.
- Transfer brisket to a plate and tent with foil.
- Pour the onions and braising liquid into a large measuring cup or bowl. Skim some fat off the top. Puree with a stick blender to create a gravy.
- Slice brisket across the grain and serve with the gravy.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Baked Beef Brisket