Microwave 4-Minute BBQ Chicken Nachos Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Microwave 4-Minute BBQ Chicken Nachos" recipe we have found so far.
Microwave 4-Minute BBQ Chicken Nachos
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken(125 g), shredded
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 large handfuls tortilla chips
- ¼ cup pico de gallo(60 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese(100 g)
- ¼ cup green onion(35 g), thinly sliced
- guacamole, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- Mix the chicken with the barbecue sauce, then spread evenly over a bed of tortilla chips.
- Spread the pico de gallo, cheese, and green onions evenly on top, then microwave for about 1-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Dollop with some guacamole and sour cream, then serve.
- Calories 752
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 41g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Microwave 4-Minute BBQ Chicken Nachos