Best Chicken Quesadillas? Are you wondering how to prepare Chicken Quesadillas? Which Chicken Quesadillas recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chicken Quesadillas.
Chicken Quesadillas Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: chicken fajita seasoning FLOUR TORTILLAS mexican blend Monterey Jack cheese olive oil plus extra onion small bell pepper red or green taco seasoning
Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus extra as needed
- 1 small bell pepper red or green
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shredded or cubed
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning or fajita seasoning
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or mexican blend, shredded
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add bell peppers and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
Stir in chicken, seasoning and 1/4 cup water. Simmer 3-4 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Lay out the tortillas and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese on one half of the tortilla. Add 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Fold half of the tortilla over the filling. Brush the outside of each tortilla with olive oil.
Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat (or a griddle). Lightly brown each quesadillas 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and cheese is melted.
Cool 2-3 minutes and cut each tortilla into 3 pieces.
Saturated Fat: 12g
Vitamin A: 810%
Vitamin C: 7%