Kakori Kebab Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Kakori Kebab" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups mutton/lamb (minced)
- 1 tsp ginger- garlic paste
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, powdered
- 2 tbsp green coriander, chopped
- to taste green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw papaya, chopped
- 4 Cloves
- 1 Black cardamom seeds
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon, powdered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Black mace
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, grated
- 2 cups onions (browned crisp in 1/2 cup ghee), sliced
- 1/4 cup bhuna chana, powdered
- 1 Egg
- Ghee for brushing some chaat masala
- for garnishing onion rings and lemon wedges
- Mix all ingredients except ghee and garnishes to marinate for about 4 hours, then grind to form a smooth, thick paste.
- Knead this mixture well and mix in the roasted gram and the egg.
- Cover and refrigerate for another hour.
- About 25 minutes before serving, shape the meat around the skewers and place the kebabs on to a grill over a drip tray, or in a pre-heated oven (also on a drip tray).
- If cooking them over a charcoal grill, you will have to keep rotating them so that they brown and cook evenly.
- They should take 15-20 minutes to cook.
- Brush with ghee and cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chaat masala onions and the lemon and serve with green chutney.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Kakori Kebab