Microwave Fortune Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Microwave Fortune Cookies " recipe we have found so far.
Microwave Fortune Cookies
Recipe Yields: 8-10
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 egg white
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter (or about 40g is okay)
- 5 tbsp. cake flour
1. Melt the butter in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and vanilla extract, then mix well. Add egg white and mix well. Sift in cake flour and mix well. (If you want to make Matcha Green Tea or Chocolate flavor, sift in 1/2 tsp. of Matcha powder or cocoa powder together with the flour.)
3. Draw about 3.5inch (9cm) wide circles on a piece of paper. Place it on a microwavable plate, and place the parchment paper on top. Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture on the parchment paper, then use the back of the spoon to spread out the mixture into 3.5inch (9cm) circles. Remove the template.
4. Microwave at 500w for 1.5min (or less or more depending on the heat of your microwave. Please take time to find the right cooking time for your microwave.)
5. When they are done, place your message and quickly fold the cookies in half. Then bend the cookies over the edge of a cup to shape them into the fortune cookie shape. You need to work with the cookies while they are hot, before they cool down and get stiff. So it’s better to make one or two cookies at a time. Also, it is better to wear cotton gloves to avoid burning your fingers. Put them in a muffin tins to hold their shape if you have. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make Microwave Fortune Cookies