- 1.5 lb ribeye steaks
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices white american cheese
- 4 hoagie buns
- Vegetable oil
- Place your ribeye steaks in the freezer for 30-60 minutes. Preheat grill to 450ºF, with the diffuser removed and a griddle over the firebox. Remove the steaks from the freezer and slice very thin. Toss the sliced meat in a little oil and season with Cattleman’s Grill Tri-tip Seasoning.
- Combine the onions and peppers in a bowl. Toss in a little oil and season.
- Place the buns, cut side down, on the right side of the grill (brush with butter first, if desired). Grill until toasted, then remove and set aside.
- Cook the onions and peppers on the griddle until browned. Remove and set aside. Cook the beef on the griddle until browned. Add the onions and peppers back to the griddle. Make two long mounds of the cheesesteak filling. Top with the cheeses. Cook another couple of minutes until melted.
- Transfer the cheesesteak filling to the buns.
Ingredients: cheese green bell pepper hoagie buns steaks Vegetable Oil white american cheese yellow onion