Potato Leek Quiche Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Potato Leek Quiche" recipe we have found so far.
Potato Leek Quiche
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Quiche:
- 5 cups leek, chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic flakes
- 3 carrots, shredded with Julienne peeler or cut into shreds
- 3 potatoes, cut into shreds
- 2 teaspoons broth powder
- 2 tablespoons dried celery stalks
- Black pepper
For the Sauce:
- 5 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 7 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Throw all ingredients onto a pan (ideally one you can use in the oven as well) with a bit of water (add half first and if necessary to prevent sticking, add the other half). The mixture needs to be nicely moist, but not dripping wet. Heat it for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix all ingredients well in a small bowl. Add water gradually to prevent clumps.
- If you didn’t use a pan that you can also use in the oven, line a cake tin with parchment paper and pour the filling into the tin. Stir the sauce once more and pour it over the filling. Top the pie with tomato slices.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 40-45 minutes until the pie is set.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Potato Leek Quiche