Pressure-Cooker Spanish Chili Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pressure-Cooker Spanish Chili" recipe we have found so far.
Pressure-Cooker Spanish Chili
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 envelope Goya Sazon with coriander and annatto (1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Optional Toppings: sour cream and green onions
- Select saute or browning setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; adjust for medium heat. Cook beef until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in onion, sweet red pepper, green pepper, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, brown sugar, chili powder, Sazon, cocoa, pepper, salt and cayenne. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 8 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Stir in beans and vinegar. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through and chili reachers desired consistency. If desired, serve with optional toppings.
1 cup: 194 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 699mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1 starch.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pressure-Cooker Spanish Chili