Best Slow Cooker Chicken Chili? Are you wondering how to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Chili? Which Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Chili.
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) diced green chile peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, stir together all ingredients until well combined. Cover and cook on the low heat setting for 5 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings such as fresh cilantro, chopped green pepper, sliced green onion, diced avocado, low-fat sour cream, or shredded cheese*.
Calories: 340 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 85 mg | Sodium: 770mg | Potassium: 540 mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 6g
More Chicken & Beef
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Chicken Chili