- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) diced green chile peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, stir together all ingredients until well combined. Cover and cook on the low heat setting for 5 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings such as fresh cilantro, chopped green pepper, sliced green onion, diced avocado, low-fat sour cream, or shredded cheese*.
Calories: 340 kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 85 mg | Sodium: 770mg | Potassium: 540 mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 6g