Best Gajar ka Halwa? Are you wondering how to prepare Gajar ka Halwa? Which Gajar ka Halwa recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Gajar ka Halwa.
Gajar ka Halwa Recipe Info
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: carrot Khoya/Mawa Roasted Dry fruits sugar
More Quick and Easy Recipes
Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Carrot – 500gm
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Khoya/Mawa – 150 gm
- Milk – 100ml / 1/2 cup
- Roasted Dry fruits – 1/2 cup or According to desire
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Firstly by peeling the carrot and wash and grate it.
- Now add the carrot and milk to the pressure cooker and cook it until the two Whistling.
- After that remove the lid and cook it in the open till milk gets dry.
- Will add sugar to it now. Cooks 2:00 to 3:00 on a high flame.
- Add ghee or butter and fry it from 1:30 to 2:00 minutes.
- Finally, now add Mawa/Khoya, Green cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits mix in it.
- Served hot with garnishing some Khoya and nuts.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gajar ka Halwa Recipe in Pressure Cooker Easy n Quick