Gajar ka Halwa Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Gajar ka Halwa" recipe we have found so far.
Gajar ka Halwa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Carrot – 500gm
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Khoya/Mawa – 150 gm
- Milk – 100ml / 1/2 cup
- Roasted Dry fruits – 1/2 cup or According to desire
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Firstly by peeling the carrot and wash and grate it.
- Now add the carrot and milk to the pressure cooker and cook it until the two Whistling.
- After that remove the lid and cook it in the open till milk gets dry.
- Will add sugar to it now. Cooks 2:00 to 3:00 on a high flame.
- Add ghee or butter and fry it from 1:30 to 2:00 minutes.
- Finally, now add Mawa/Khoya, Green cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits mix in it.
- Served hot with garnishing some Khoya and nuts.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gajar ka Halwa Recipe in Pressure Cooker Easy n Quick