Gajar ka Halwa Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Gajar ka Halwa" recipe we have found so far.
Gajar ka Halwa
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Carrot – 500gm
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Khoya/Mawa – 150 gm
- Milk – 100ml / 1/2 cup
- Roasted Dry fruits – 1/2 cup or According to desire
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Firstly by peeling the carrot and wash and grate it.
- Now add the carrot and milk to the pressure cooker and cook it until the two Whistling.
- After that remove the lid and cook it in the open till milk gets dry.
- Will add sugar to it now. Cooks 2:00 to 3:00 on a high flame.
- Add ghee or butter and fry it from 1:30 to 2:00 minutes.
- Finally, now add Mawa/Khoya, Green cardamom powder and roasted dry fruits mix in it.
- Served hot with garnishing some Khoya and nuts.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gajar ka Halwa Recipe in Pressure Cooker Easy n Quick