Roasted Bok Choy Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Bok Choy" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Bok Choy
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 12 ounces baby bok choy (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place bok choy on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a few grinds pepper.
- Bake until stalks are tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
- Whisk to blend.
- Put bok choy on a platter or serving dish
- Spoon dressing over and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Bok Choy