- 12 ounces baby bok choy (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place bok choy on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a few grinds pepper.
- Bake until stalks are tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
- Whisk to blend.
- Put bok choy on a platter or serving dish
- Spoon dressing over and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Serve immediately.