Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Diced Tomatoes, and Rice Noodles Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Diced Tomatoes, and Rice Noodles" recipe we have found so far.
Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Diced Tomatoes, and Rice Noodles
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Keep warm.
- Mix soy sauce, water, rice wine, brown sugar, grated ginger, and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper flakes and chopped garlic; stir and fry for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and bok choy; saute until shrimp is pink and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and soy sauce mixture. Cook until mixture begins to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place cooked noodles in a warmed serving bowl. Pour shrimp mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Diced Tomatoes, and Rice Noodles