- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside until noodles are softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly. Keep warm.
- Mix soy sauce, water, rice wine, brown sugar, grated ginger, and cornstarch together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper flakes and chopped garlic; stir and fry for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and bok choy; saute until shrimp is pink and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and soy sauce mixture. Cook until mixture begins to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place cooked noodles in a warmed serving bowl. Pour shrimp mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 8 %
Cholesterol: 58 %
Sodium: 124 %
Potassium: 24 %
Total Carbohydrates: 26 %
Dietary Fiber: 15 %
Protein: 52 %