Sesame Butterflied Chicken Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sesame Butterflied Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Sesame Butterflied Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3½ oz fine rice noodles
- 2 x 4-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- peanut oil
- 4 scallions
- ½ a Napa cabbage (5 oz)
- 7 oz sugar snap peas
- ½–1 fresh red chile
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- ¾-inch piece of fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons raw sesame seeds
- Put a grill pan on a high heat.
- In a bowl, cover the noodles with boiling kettle water to rehydrate them.
- Use a sharp knife to slice into the chicken breasts, then open each one out flat like a book. Rub each with 1 teaspoon of peanut oil and a small pinch of sea salt and black pepper, then grill for 8 minutes, or until golden and cooked through, turning halfway.
- Trim the scallions and rattle them through the finest slicer on your food processor, followed by the Napa cabbage, sugar snap peas, and chile.
- Dress with the juice of 1 lime and the soy sauce. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter with the yogurt and the juice of the remaining lime, peel and finely grate in the ginger, mix again, taste, and season to perfection.
- Remove the chicken to a board and slice, lightly toasting the sesame seeds in the residual heat of the grill pan and sprinkling them over the chicken before serving.
- Drain the noodles, divide between your plates with the chicken, slaw, and peanut sauce, mix it all up and tuck on in.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Saturates, 3.3 g,
Sugars, 8.5 g,
Salt, 1.3 g,
Protein, 40 g,
Carbs, 52 g,
Fibre 3.3 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jamie Oliver Recipe