Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 8 stalks celery, very thinly sliced in half moons on an angle
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Four 5-ounce center-cut skin-on salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the grill
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan on medium high.
- Mix together the hot sauce, brown sugar, paprika and cayenne in a small bowl. Transfer 1 tablespoon of the mixture to a large bowl and whisk in the mayonnaise; set aside the rest of the sauce. Add the chives, celery and onions to the bowl with the mayonnaise and toss well.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Brush the grill grate lightly with oil. Lay the salmon on the grill, skin-side up, and cook until distinct grill marks appear and the salmon releases easily from the grate, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and brush the fish with some of the reserved sauce. Continue to cook the fish, brushing the pieces periodically with the sauce, until the salmon fillets are glazed and just cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes more.
- Transfer the fillets to individual plates and serve with the celery slaw.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon