- 01 Cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1.5 Litre Water
- 10 gms Butter
- 02 Garlic Cloves
- 01 Spring Onion (Scallion)
- 01 Cup Carrots and Beans
- 01 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 02 tsp Salt
- 01 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 01 tbl Spoon Corn Flour
1) Blend 10% of the Sweet Corn Kernels in a blender and keep aside.
2) Add butter to a cooking pot, and cooking at a low flame add garlic and spring onion white and greens when the butter melts, saute` for a few seconds and add carrots and beans including the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels from step 1.
3) Also add the rest of the Sweet Corn Soup Kernels and saute` for a few seconds.
4) Add Vegetable stock and water and bring to boil.
5) Add salt and white pepper powder, and cover with a lid and let it simmer at a low flame.
6) Add the Corn Flour Slurry (Corn flour mixed with Water) and cook for another 2 minutes while your soup now thickens.
7) Server Sweet Corn Soup Hot, enjoy 🙂