- 750 ml Water
- 500 ml Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Carrot
- 01 Spring Onion (Scallion)
- 1/4 Cup French Beans
- 1/2 Cup Chicken (Boneless)
- 1/4 Cup Cabbage
- 1/6 Cup Capsicum
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 02 Garlic Cloves
- 04 Green Chillies
- 01 Egg
- 02 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 02 tsp Salt
- 01 tbl Spoon Corn Flour
- 01 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 01 tbl Spoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 01 tbl Spoon Vinegar
1) Add oil to a cooking pot and cooking at a medium flame saute giner and garlic.
2) Add spring onions and saute for a minute and then add rest of the veggies and saute for two minutes and learn how to make chicken soup the easy way.
3) Add Water and Chicken followed by Chicken Stock and let it come to a boil and keep boiling for two minutes.
4) Add Dark Soy Sauce and Salt to taste along with White pepper powder and taste it for consistency.
5) Add the Corn Flour Slurry (Corn Flour mixed with Water) and add it to the cooking pot to make the Chicken Hot and Sour Soup thicker and creamier.
6) Add Vinegar and serve Chicken Hot and Sour Soup Hot, enjoy 🙂
YouTube Channel : http://www.Youtube.com/GurusCooking
Facebook Page : http://www.Facebook.com/GurusCooking
Website Url : http://www.GurusCooking.in