CrockPot Lasagna Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "CrockPot Lasagna Soup" recipe we have found so far.
CrockPot Lasagna Soup
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient Tags: Basil Leaves Beef beef broth Black Pepper fresh basil fresh spinach garlic minced green bell pepper mozzarella cheese Mushrooms Onion Parmesan Cheese parmesan rinds Parsley pasta Red Bell Pepper ricotta cheese seasoning salt Tomato sauce Tomatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 can 28 oz crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 can 14.5 oz petit diced tomatoes
- 32 oz low sodium beef broth
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 slices parmesan rinds optional (see note)
- 6 oz dried pasta any shape
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil & Parsley
Cook beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain. Place in slow cooker.
Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Spoon into bowls and top as desired.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 1405%
Vitamin C: 49.4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on CrockPot Lasagna Soup