Thai Red Curry Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Thai Red Curry Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Thai Red Curry Soup
Recipe Yields: 6
Ingredient Tags: brown sugar chicken stock cloves garlic coconut milk fish sauce fresh basil leaves fresh cilantro leaves fresh ginger fresh lime juice Green Onions ground black pepper Jasmine Kosher Salt Olive Oil Onion red bell pepper red curry paste Shrimp
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Add shrimp to pot and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pink, turning halfway through. Set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil, bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry paste and ginger. Cook 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Stir in stock, coconut milk, and rice, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced, about 10 minutes. Stir in fish sauce and brown sugar. Remove from heat.
- Using an immersion blender, puree soup in pot. Or carefully transfer soup in batches to a large food processor or blender, covering opening with a dish towel, and blend until pureed. Return soup to pot.
- Stir in green onions, cilantro, basil, and lime juice. Divide soup evenly among 6 bowls and top each bowl with 3 shrimp. Serve immediately.
Fat 10g (15%)
sat 4g (18%)
Carb 27g (9%)
Fiber 2g (1%)
Sugars 4g (added sugars 1g)
Sodium 570mg (29%)
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Thai Red Curry Soup