Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting ((Nut-Free!) Recipe? Are you wondering how Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting ((Nut-Free!) is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting ((Nut-Free!)".
Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting ((Nut-Free!)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 large Hannah sweet potato (white flesh)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (at room temperature)
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- To prepare the sweet potato, peel and cut it into 1-inch chunks. In a pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1-inch of water to a boil and steam the potato chunks until fork-tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the steamed potato chunks into a 1-cup measuring cup and mash them with a fork to tightly pack the cup all the way to the top. (Reserve any remaining sweet potato for a future smoothie or salad topper.)
- Transfer the mashed sweet potato to a blender, and add in the maple syrup, coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Blend until silky smooth.
- If the mixture isn’t blending well, add more water 1-2 tablespoons at a time until very smooth. Be careful not to add too much water or the frosting will be too runny. Once smooth, transfer the frosting to an airtight container to store in the fridge.
- This frosting will thicken overnight and can be spread over your favorite cakes, bars, or cookies. Be sure to keep the frosting refrigerated for best texture, though it can sit out at room temperature for several hours for serving. It should last up to a week when stored in the fridge.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 785IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting ((Nut-Free!)