Chocolate Almond Milk Recipe? Are you wondering how Chocolate Almond Milk is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Chocolate Almond Milk".
Chocolate Almond Milk
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup almonds (soaked in water for up to 12 hours)
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup (or 8 pitted Medool dates)
- 3 1/2 cups water
- If you soaked the almonds first, drain and rinse well. You’ll want to use fresh water (not the soaking water) when you make this recipe.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the almonds, cacao powder, maple syrup, and water. Blend until completely smooth and creamy, about 1 full minute. (See the notes below for the date-sweetened version.)
- Pour the chocolate milk mixture through a nut milk bag, and squeeze well until all of the liquid is removed, with only dry pulp remaining in the bag. Save the leftover almond pulp for one of the recipes mentioned in this post. You can also use a fine mesh strainer to strain out the almond pulp, if you don’t have a nut milk bag, or try using cheesecloth.
- Pour the chocolate almond milk into an airtight container and store it in the fridge to chill. It’s natural for homemade almond milk to separate, so shake the container well to mix it back together before pouring.
- This homemade milk can be saved for up to 4 days in the fridge, or you can pour whatever you won’t use into an ice cube tray to freeze. Frozen cubes can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 months, and make a great addition to smoothies.
Saturated Fat: 2g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chocolate Almond Milk