Vegetable Pulao Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Vegetable Pulao" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups of basmati rice
- bay leaf
- star anise
- 10-15 pods of black pepper
- 2- 3 green chillies
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 tsp of salt
- french beans
- red chilli powder
- 1 cup of green peas
- 4 cups of water
- 2 carrots
- Coriander leaves
- Soak 2 cups of basmati rice into water for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add some oil, cumin seeds, bay leaf,star anise, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, 2- 3 green chillies, onions and salt and mix well.
- Let the onions cook properly.
- Add potato, french beans,cauliflower, red chilli powder, turmeric, green peas and little water and let it cook for sometime on a low flame.
- Drain the water from the rice.
- Add the rice to the mixed vegetables and add 4 cups of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, capsicum to the pulao and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the vegetable pulao with coriander leaves.
- Vegetable Pulao is ready to be served!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegetable Pulao Recipe in Hindi - वेज पुलाव | Easy To Make Pulao Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema