Best Vegetable Pulao Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Vegetable Pulao? Which Vegetable Pulao recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Vegetable Pulao.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups of basmati rice
- bay leaf
- star anise
- 10-15 pods of black pepper
- 2- 3 green chillies
- 3 chopped onions
- 2 tsp of salt
- french beans
- red chilli powder
- 1 cup of green peas
- 4 cups of water
- 2 carrots
- Coriander leaves
- Soak 2 cups of basmati rice into water for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add some oil, cumin seeds, bay leaf,star anise, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, 2- 3 green chillies, onions and salt and mix well.
- Let the onions cook properly.
- Add potato, french beans,cauliflower, red chilli powder, turmeric, green peas and little water and let it cook for sometime on a low flame.
- Drain the water from the rice.
- Add the rice to the mixed vegetables and add 4 cups of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, capsicum to the pulao and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish the vegetable pulao with coriander leaves.
- Vegetable Pulao is ready to be served!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Vegetable Pulao Recipe in Hindi - वेज पुलाव | Easy To Make Pulao Recipe | Swaad Anusaar With Seema