Best Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna? Are you wondering how to prepare Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna? Which Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna.
Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 12
Ingredient tags: black beans black pepper chili powder cloves garlic cooking spray corn tortillas cumin egg enchilada sauce frozen chopped spinach jalapeno peppers jar salsa kernel corn olive oil Pepper Jack Cheese red bell pepper ricotta cheese salt sweet onion
Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapenos, bell pepper, and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and add salsa, black beans, corn, chili powder, and cumin. Bring to a simmer; let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine 2 cups pepper Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, spinach, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place 6 corn tortillas in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add 1/2 of the vegetable mixture using a slotted spoon, followed by 1/2 of the cheese and spinach mixture. Add a layer of 6 tortillas and follow with remaining vegetables and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining tortillas. Spread enchilada sauce across the top and remaining pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 45 minutes to 1 hour.