Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)" recipe we have found so far.
Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Ice, if desired
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Cocoa powder or cinnamon to top, optional
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip until fluffy and toffee-coloured, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add your ice to a tall glass, if desired, and then pour over your milk. Spoon the whipped coffee on top. The more whipped coffee you use, the stronger the drink will be. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon, if desired.
- Using a spoon or straw, stir the coffee mixture into the milk before drinking.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)