Whipped Coffee (Dalgona) Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)" recipe we have found so far.
Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 6 ounces milk for serving
- Combine instant coffee, sugar and water in a medium bowl.
- Whisk on high with an electric mixer until thick and creamy, about 5-7 minutes.
- Heat milk on the stove or over the microwave if desired (this can be served over cold milk too). Top with whipped coffee and serve.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 333IU
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Whipped Coffee (Dalgona)