Naturally-Sweetened Dalgona Coffee (Korean Coffee) Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Naturally-Sweetened Dalgona Coffee (Korean Coffee)" recipe we have found so far.
Naturally-Sweetened Dalgona Coffee (Korean Coffee)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp boiling hot water
- chocolate chip toppings (optional)
- OK, are you ready!?
- Place your bowl into the freezer for 30-minutes.
- Once chilled, grab the bowl and place it over a bag with lots of ice. I find that an ice pack does a better job because the ice tends to move around more.
- Add the coffee, boiling water, and maple syrup. Mix to combine.
- First, it will look like regular coffee.
- Second, it will start to look foamy.
- Third, it will start to look like froth.
- Now beat faster and harder!
- Like seriously, keep beating faster and faster, you can do it!
- If you are tired. Take a 1-minute rest. Place the bowl into the freezer.
- Once ready, take it out and beat it until a stiff peak.
- Enjoy over iced coconut milk or milk of choice by gently dolloping the whipped coffee over the chilled milk.
- Top with chocolate chips and enjoy right away!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Naturally-Sweetened Dalgona Coffee (Korean Coffee)