- Heat sesame oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown short ribs on all sides and place in the slow cooker,top with vegetables.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the skillet and combine well with pan drippings. Pour desired amount of mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cook,covered,on HIGH setting for 3-4 hours or until beef reaches internal temperatures of 165°F (74°C) and is fork-tender.
- Transfer vegetables and short ribs to a plate.
- Skim any oil from the top of the liquid and discard. Pour liquid into a skillet and bring to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water and add to thicken the sauce.
- Drizzle short ribs and vegetables with sauce.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Dietary Fibre5 g