Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs" recipe we have found so far.
Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient Tags: baby bok choy beef broth beef short ribs Carrots celery Clove Garlic Cornstarch green onion hoisin sauce Red Onion rice wine vinegar Sesame Oil sesame seeds shiitake mushrooms Soy Sauce sriracha hot chili sauce Worcestershire Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat sesame oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown short ribs on all sides and place in the slow cooker,top with vegetables.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the skillet and combine well with pan drippings. Pour desired amount of mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cook,covered,on HIGH setting for 3-4 hours or until beef reaches internal temperatures of 165°F (74°C) and is fork-tender.
- Transfer vegetables and short ribs to a plate.
- Skim any oil from the top of the liquid and discard. Pour liquid into a skillet and bring to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water and add to thicken the sauce.
- Drizzle short ribs and vegetables with sauce.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Dietary Fibre5 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs