Best Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs? Are you wondering how to prepare Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs? Which Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs.
Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs Recipe Info
Total Time: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: baby bok choy beef broth beef short ribs Carrots celery clove garlic Cornstarch green onion hoisin sauce red onion rice wine vinegar sesame oil sesame seeds shiitake mushrooms Soy Sauce sriracha hot chili sauce water worcestershire sauce
Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs Recipe
- Heat sesame oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown short ribs on all sides and place in the slow cooker,top with vegetables.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the skillet and combine well with pan drippings. Pour desired amount of mixture over beef and vegetables.
- Cook,covered,on HIGH setting for 3-4 hours or until beef reaches internal temperatures of 165°F (74°C) and is fork-tender.
- Transfer vegetables and short ribs to a plate.
- Skim any oil from the top of the liquid and discard. Pour liquid into a skillet and bring to a boil. Mix cornstarch and water and add to thicken the sauce.
- Drizzle short ribs and vegetables with sauce.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
Dietary Fibre5 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Asian Braised Slow Cooked Short Ribs