Best BBQ Steakhouse Chili Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare BBQ Steakhouse Chili? Which BBQ Steakhouse Chili recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare BBQ Steakhouse Chili.
BBQ Steakhouse Chili Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
BBQ Steakhouse Chili Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup A.1. Dry Rub Bold Original
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
- 2-1/2 cups undrained canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on BBQ Steakhouse Chili