BBQ Steakhouse Chili Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "BBQ Steakhouse Chili" recipe we have found so far.
BBQ Steakhouse Chili
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup A.1. Dry Rub Bold Original
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
- 2-1/2 cups undrained canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1-Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add next 5 ingredients; stir. Cook 10 min. or until meat is evenly browned, stirring frequently. Spoon into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
2-Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
3-Serve topped with cheese.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 9%
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 600mg 26%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 10%
Dietary Fibers 4g 14%
Sugars 14g 28%
Protein 18g 36%
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 15%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on BBQ Steakhouse Chili