BBQ Steakhouse Chili Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "BBQ Steakhouse Chili" recipe we have found so far.
BBQ Steakhouse Chili
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. beef top round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup A.1. Dry Rub Bold Original
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed
- 2-1/2 cups undrained canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on BBQ Steakhouse Chili