Bacon & Swiss Chicken Sandwiches Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon & Swiss Chicken Sandwiches" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon & Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-6 minutes on each side Top with cheese during the last 1 minute of cooking.
- Grill buns over medium heat, cut side down, until toasted, 30-60 seconds. Serve chicken on buns with bacon, mayonnaise mixture and, if desired, lettuce and tomato.
1 sandwich: 410 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 fat.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home