Parmesan Chicken Sandwiches Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Parmesan Chicken Sandwiches" recipe we have found so far.
Parmesan Chicken Sandwiches
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Italian rolls, split
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup marinara or other meatless pasta sauce, warmed
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another bowl, toss bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese.
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg, then in crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink, 4-5 minutes per side. Serve in rolls with provolone cheese and sauce.
1 sandwich: 669 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 198mg cholesterol, 1124mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 48g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home