Mocha Milk Shakes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Mocha Milk Shakes" recipe we have found so far.
Mocha Milk Shakes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 medium scoops (about 1½ cups) coffee ice cream
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup grated dark chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped (or see Finishing Touches)
1. In a blender, or using an immersion blender, pulse the ice cream, milk, cocoa powder and espresso powder to combine.
2. When the mixture is smooth, add the extracts and dark chocolate. Blend to combine.
3. Pour the milk shake into two glasses and top generously with whipped cream. Finish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Serve immediately.
- 782 calories
- 49g fat
- 80g carbs
- 12g protein
- 71g sugars
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Purewow