Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon Wrapped Dates" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon Wrapped Dates
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 24 pitted dates
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- almonds or blue cheese optional fillings
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on the baking sheet.
- Optional: Cut a small slice in each date and fill with 1 almond or 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Wrap bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine maple syrup and sriracha. Brush over bacon.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until bacon is crisp turning after 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bacon Wrapped Dates