Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon Wrapped Dates" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon Wrapped Dates
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 24 pitted dates
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- almonds or blue cheese optional fillings
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on the baking sheet.
- Optional: Cut a small slice in each date and fill with 1 almond or 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Wrap bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine maple syrup and sriracha. Brush over bacon.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until bacon is crisp turning after 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bacon Wrapped Dates