Best Bacon Wrapped Dates? Are you wondering how to prepare Bacon Wrapped Dates? Which Bacon Wrapped Dates recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Bacon Wrapped Dates.
Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe Info
Scroll down to see full recipe instructions.
Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
- 24 pitted dates
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- almonds or blue cheese optional fillings
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on the baking sheet.
- Optional: Cut a small slice in each date and fill with 1 almond or 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Wrap bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine maple syrup and sriracha. Brush over bacon.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until bacon is crisp turning after 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 4%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bacon Wrapped Dates