Bacon-Wrapped Cranberry Walnut Pork Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon-Wrapped Cranberry Walnut Pork" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon-Wrapped Cranberry Walnut Pork
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Place tenderloin on a flat work surface. Slice lengthwise down the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through. Spread open the 2 sides like a book.
- Sandwich butterflied tenderloin between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten using a meat pounder to 1/4-inch thickness. Season generously with salt and pepper. Spread 2 teaspoons Dijon thinly over tenderloin. Sprinkle rosemary and sage on top; distribute evenly using a spoon. Dust the surface with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries.
- Fold the ends in about 1 inch. Roll tenderloin up from the long side as tightly and neatly as possible, forming a tube. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Unwrap tenderloin and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Lightly season with kosher salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Wrap tenderloin in a single layer of bacon, tucking the ends underneath.
- Roast in the center of the preheated oven until the bacon is browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the tenderloin reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 25 to 30 minutes.
- While tenderloin roasts, combine white wine, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon in a pan over medium heat. Cook, whisking occasionally, until sauce reduces by about half, 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off heat and swirl in butter, salt, and pepper, about 30 seconds.
- Remove tenderloin from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice at a slight angle and serve with sauce.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bacon-Wrapped Cranberry Walnut Pork