Broccoli and Quinoa Breakfast Patties Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli and Quinoa Breakfast Patties" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli and Quinoa Breakfast Patties
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mixture of broccoli and carrots
- 2 flax eggs (1 tbsp flaxseeds to 3 tbsp water makes 1 egg)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil (plus additional for cooking)
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegan sour cream
- a handful of green onions
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly then place in a saucepan with 2 cups of low sodium vegetable broth and 1/2 vegetable bouillon (optional). Once it reaches a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer for 15 minutes. The quinoa will absorb all the broth.
- In a large bowl add 1 cup quinoa, shredded broccoli and carrots, flax eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, 2 tbsp of oil, and salt and pepper to taste, mix until well combined.
- Drizzle a little coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil over a fry pan. Make palm size balls out of the mixture. Place on fry pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook on both sides 2-3 minutes or until crisp golden brown then place on a plate lined with a paper towel to catch any oil drippings. Do not over-saturate with oil.
- Once cooked enjoy right away and top with vegan sour cream and parsley.
- Store in an airtight container, will last in the fridge for up to 5 days, maybe a little longer. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Broccoli and Quinoa Breakfast Patties