Homemade Hamburger Patties Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Homemade Hamburger Patties" recipe we have found so far.
Homemade Hamburger Patties
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 bs lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp liquid amino acids (or Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add beef, liquid aminos, yellow onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well to thoroughly distribute flavors.
- Form mixture into equal sized patties. I like making 8 patties and storing the extras in the freezer.
- If eating right away, allow the flavors to blend by letting patties rest in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- To freeze: wrap individual patties in Saran Wrap. Place wrapped patties in a large freezer Ziplock. Store for up to 3 months.
- To cook, preheat grill or skillet to medium heat. Cook burgers until desired doneness, turning once.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on The Best Homemade Hamburger Patties