Homemade Hamburger Patties Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Homemade Hamburger Patties" recipe we have found so far.
Homemade Hamburger Patties
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 bs lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp liquid amino acids (or Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add beef, liquid aminos, yellow onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well to thoroughly distribute flavors.
- Form mixture into equal sized patties. I like making 8 patties and storing the extras in the freezer.
- If eating right away, allow the flavors to blend by letting patties rest in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- To freeze: wrap individual patties in Saran Wrap. Place wrapped patties in a large freezer Ziplock. Store for up to 3 months.
- To cook, preheat grill or skillet to medium heat. Cook burgers until desired doneness, turning once.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on The Best Homemade Hamburger Patties