Homemade burgers are always better than fast-food chains out there. But most people can’t make it for dinner because of the preparation times. Using this quick and easy recipe, you can prepare your patties in the weekend and deep freeze them for a fast and healthy dinner option.
“These homemade hamburger patties are seasoned simply with onion, parsley, and liquid aminos. They are paleo, Whole30 compliant, and freezer friendly.” – A Thousand Crumbs
Homemade Hamburger Patties Recipe
- 2 bs lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp liquid amino acids (or Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add beef, liquid aminos, yellow onion, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well to thoroughly distribute flavors.
- Form mixture into equal sized patties. I like making 8 patties and storing the extras in the freezer.
- If eating right away, allow the flavors to blend by letting patties rest in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- To freeze: wrap individual patties in Saran Wrap. Place wrapped patties in a large freezer Ziplock. Store for up to 3 months.
- To cook, preheat grill or skillet to medium heat. Cook burgers until desired doneness, turning once.
Visit original recipe at A Thousand Crumbs.Ground Beef