Best SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL? Are you wondering how to prepare SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL? Which SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL.
SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient Tags: broccoli Garlic Green Onions ground ginger hoisin sauce Low Mein or rice noodles red bell pepper rice vinegar sesame oil sesame seeds soy sauce or tamari
Scroll down to see full recipe instructions.
SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL Recipe
- 8-ounce package wide Low Mein or rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin 1 inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse and drain. Transfer to a large bowl. To prepare the sauce- in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ground ginger, and rice vinegar. Stir with a whisk; set aside.
- In a large skillet, add 1 teaspoon sesame oil over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove sesame seeds from the pan and add to bowl with noodles. They will stick to the pan so you may need to use a spoon to get them out.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil to the skillet. Add the broccoli and red pepper. Cook until the broccoli starts to soften, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the broccoli and red peppers to the pasta. Add the sauce and green onions; stir. Serve immediately.
- Note: The noodles will soak up the sauce pretty quickly so only add the sauce if you are planning to eat immediately. Otherwise, keep the sauce separate and add before serving. If I do eat it later, I usually add a little more soy sauce before eating, as the noodles will soak up the sauce quite a bit over time. Just be careful of overloading on sodium!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on SESAME BROCCOLI NOODLE BOWL