Cajun Spiced Turkey Wrapped With Bacon Recipe Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Cajun Spiced Turkey Wrapped With Bacon Recipe" recipe we have found so far.
Cajun Spiced Turkey Wrapped With Bacon Recipe
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 Large turkey breast
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 1 cup spinach leaves (cooked and drained), chopped
- 5 garlic pods, chopped
- 10 gms salted butter
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 12 bacon strips
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
For cajun spice:
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (if you like it spicy)
- For cajun spice, mix all the ingredients together, run it through the blender if you like it fine. Store in an air tight jar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.Melt the butter in a pan add garlic and put the chopped spinach and sauté for 2 minutes and cool it.
- 3.Slice turkey breast down the middle and lay it flat.
- 4.Sprinkle Cajun spice, salt, and pepper on the inside of turkey.
- 5.Spread the spinach evenly and put the crumbled feta cheese in the centre.
- 6.Fold the other turkey breast half over the feta layer so the filling is sealed. Wrap the entire turkey breast with bacon.
- 7.Place wrapped turkey in a baking dish and season once more with cajun spice.
- 8.Cook turkey breast until no longer pink in the centre and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
- 9.Cook the wrapped turkey until bacon is crisp on each side, about 2 minutes per side. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 10.You can also cover with an aluminium foil and do the cooking as aluminium foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly.
- 11.Slice and serve garnished with fresh parsley leaves.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cajun Spiced Turkey Wrapped With Bacon Recipe