Skip to content
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. mozzarella balls, quartered if large
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Using a spiralizer, create zoodles out of zucchini.
- Add zoodles to a large bowl, toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mozzarella and basil to zoodles and toss until combined.
- Drizzle with balsamic and serve.