- 2 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts boneless-skinless, about 5 oz each
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- fresh basil for serving
Fry bacon in a 10″ skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and reserved drippings.
Season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Heat bacon drippings over medium high heat and add chicken. Brown 3-4 minutes per side.
Remove chicken from the pan and set on a plate. Add garlic just until fragrant. Stir in wine and simmer 2-3 minutes. Whisk in butter.
Add chicken and tomatoes to the pan. Simmer uncovered until tomatoes are cooked and chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
Top with cheeses and broil 1 minute. Sprinkle with fresh basil, stir in bacon and serve.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 307IU
Vitamin C: 14mg