Carrot Cake Bliss Balls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Carrot Cake Bliss Balls" recipe we have found so far.
Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 6 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almond spread (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut
Process carrot, date, pineapple, oats, almond spread, if using, cinnamon and nutmeg in a food processor until almost smooth and well combined.
Step 2Roll the mixture into balls. Roll in coconut to coat. Place on a lined tray in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Carrot Cake Bliss Balls