- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 6 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) finely chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almond spread (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut
Process carrot, date, pineapple, oats, almond spread, if using, cinnamon and nutmeg in a food processor until almost smooth and well combined.
Step 2Roll the mixture into balls. Roll in coconut to coat. Place on a lined tray in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.