Rum Balls Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Rum Balls" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Place vanilla cookies in a food processor and process into fine crumbs.
- Heat chocolate chips and corn syrup together in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring often, until chocolate is melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in rum and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in cookie crumbs; dough will be sticky.
- Place saucepan in the refrigerator until dough is firm and easy to roll, about 15 minutes. Cover 2 plates with waxed paper; dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared plates. Dust rum balls with confectioners’ sugar. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Remove rum balls from refrigerator and transfer to a resealable bag, including the extra confectioners’ sugar. Seal the bag and shake to coat the rum balls completely with confectioners’ sugar.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 7 %
Cholesterol: 0 %
Sodium: 2 %
Potassium: 1 %
Total Carbohydrates: 7 %
Dietary Fiber: 3 %
Protein: 2 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Rum Balls