Carrot Cake Macaroons Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Carrot Cake Macaroons" recipe we have found so far.
Carrot Cake Macaroons
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 200g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 4 egg whites
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/gas 3.
- Put the coconut, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chopped walnuts, grated carrot, sugar, egg whites and a pinch of salt and mix together until everything is fully incorporated.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and drop 18–20 heaped dessertspoons of the mixture on to the tray, leaving a gap of at least 1cm between them. Shape the mounds so that they are roughly circular.
- Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 15–20
- , until golden and firm on the outside. Leave to cool on a wire rack before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gordon Ramsay Recipe