Tomato, Burrata & Broad Bean Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Tomato, Burrata & Broad Bean Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Tomato, Burrata & Broad Bean Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 500g tomatoes (I used a mix of sizes and colours)
- 1⁄2 tsp caster sugar
- 150g broad beans, podded
- handful basil
- handful chives
- handful flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp lovage
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of fennel seeds
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 x 100g burrata or 2 x 125g balls mozzarella
- 50g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Chop the tomatoes into a mixture of slices and wedges, then put them in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 tsp salt and the sugar, then leave to marinate for 30 mins. Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and add the broad beans. Boil for 2 mins, then drain and allow to cool for a couple of mins. Peel them out of their shells. This is a bit fiddly but well worth it – I use my thumbnail to pierce the skin, then gently squeeze out the shiny green beans.
- Finely chop the herbs, then tip into a bowl and whisk in the olive oil, mustard, fennel seeds, most of the lemon zest, and red wine vinegar. Season, then stir in the broad beans.
- Tip the tomatoes onto a serving platter. Top with the burrata, then spoon over the broad bean salsa. Scatter over the hazelnuts and remaining lemon zest to serve.
- kcal :409
- fat :32g
- saturates: 15g
- carbs: 7g
- sugars: 5g
- fibre: 4g
- protein: 22g
- salt: 1.9g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on BBC Good Food