- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 oz canned diced tomatoes (398ml can)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 lb Little potatoes quartered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- chopped pickles, fresh tomatoes, etc. for garnish as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×9″ baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any excess fat if required.
- Stir in garlic, salt, mustard and pepper and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, ketchup and barbecue sauce. Whisk together milk and corn starch and add to the pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened slightly.
- Pour ground beef mixture, quartered potatoes, and 1 cup of cheese into prepared baking dish. Stir to combine.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover with a lightly greased piece of foil (or a lid, but grease as well so the cheese doesn’t stick).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with chopped pickles, tomatoes, and any other cheeseburger toppings you enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 478Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat: 23g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Total Carbohydrates: 37g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Vitamin A: 17%
Vitamin C: 33.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.