Best Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes? Are you wondering how to prepare Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes? Which Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes.
Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: barbecue sauce beef Cheddar cheese fresh tomatoes Garlic onion potatoes
Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 oz canned diced tomatoes (398ml can)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 lb Little potatoes quartered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- chopped pickles, fresh tomatoes, etc. for garnish as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×9″ baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any excess fat if required.
- Stir in garlic, salt, mustard and pepper and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, ketchup and barbecue sauce. Whisk together milk and corn starch and add to the pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened slightly.
- Pour ground beef mixture, quartered potatoes, and 1 cup of cheese into prepared baking dish. Stir to combine.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover with a lightly greased piece of foil (or a lid, but grease as well so the cheese doesn’t stick).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with chopped pickles, tomatoes, and any other cheeseburger toppings you enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 478Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat: 23g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Total Carbohydrates: 37g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Vitamin A: 17%
Vitamin C: 33.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Recipe Rebel