Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Cheeseburger Casserole with Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 oz canned diced tomatoes (398ml can)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 3/4 lb Little potatoes quartered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- chopped pickles, fresh tomatoes, etc. for garnish as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×9″ baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any excess fat if required.
- Stir in garlic, salt, mustard and pepper and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, ketchup and barbecue sauce. Whisk together milk and corn starch and add to the pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened slightly.
- Pour ground beef mixture, quartered potatoes, and 1 cup of cheese into prepared baking dish. Stir to combine.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover with a lightly greased piece of foil (or a lid, but grease as well so the cheese doesn’t stick).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with chopped pickles, tomatoes, and any other cheeseburger toppings you enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Recipe Rebel