- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough (or homemade dough for one 12″ pizza)
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- mustard and pickles for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough onto a parchment-lined pan and bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, brown beef, onion, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Add in 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and cook until thickened (about 3 minutes).
Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with ground beef mixture and mozzarella cheese.
Add red onions, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce.
Turn the oven up to 450°F. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Cut into 8 slices and garnish with your favorite burger toppings (mustard, pickles, ketchup).
Saturated Fat: 12g
Vitamin A: 744IU
Vitamin C: 6mg